THE KEMPER HUMAN RIGHTS EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Naesha Sethi (X D) composed a commendable essay titled -"(In) Human Rights: The Sociological Impact of the Pandemic" in the worldwide essay competition. The Kemper Human Rights Education Foundation appreciated the talented writer who highlighted the horrendous treatment of migrant workers in India.
It is a proud moment for the institution that Yuvika Seghal (IX C) has authored a book 'Move and Mate'. The book is a step-to-step guide to play chess and includes nearly 500 checkmate moves. The book written by a FIDE rated chess player of the school would also be a catalyst to spur young minds and motivate people to explore the glorious world of chess.
Asteroid Search Campaign
Sia Kapur of Class V-F participated in ‘Kalam Centre Asteroid Search Campaign’ from November 09 to December 04, 2020. It is a unique outreach campaign organized by Kalam Centre in association with the International Astronomical Search Collaboration(IASC). Sia along with her teammate, represented team ‘ Project Valiant’ and ‘ Project Trishul’ and contributed to the remarkable preliminary discovery of three new celestial objects in the Main Belt Asteroid and also assigned names to them. She has brought laurels to the school by receiving commendations certified by IASC and NASA among others.
Nordic Baltic International Certificate Program 2020
Angad Singh of Class IV H has bagged the First position and the prize money of Rs 4000/- in the Public Speaking Competitions held on 5th August and 15th September 2020 under NB-8 International Certificate Program organized by the WISE Foundation. The WISE Foundation supports United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
LogiQids Mental Aptitude Olympiad 2020-21
- LogiQids conducted a Mental Aptitude Olympiad 2020-21 in partnership with Techfest IIT Bombay. In the preliminary round, Angad Singh of Class IV H has secured International and State rank 1 among 4576 participants. He scored 100 percent (168/168) marks.
- Angad Singh of Class IV H has bagged the First position and the prize money of Rs 4000/- in the Public Speaking Competitions held on 5th August and 15th September 2020 under NB-8 International Certificate Program organized by the WISE Foundation. The WISE Foundation supports United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Inter-House Solo Dance Competition
Ishmeet Ahluwalia of class IX-G participated in ‘FleetFoot’, a virtual inter-school Solo Dance Competition organized by The Srijan School on 27 October 2020. A total of 24 schools participated in the competition. Ishmeet performed the Telangana Folk Dance, ‘Bonalu’ and bagged the First Position for her performance.
#bbpsgr #bbpsgrhm #balbharatigr #education #delhischools
STROKES OF A GENIUS
Atharva Keswani (VI-C) bagged the First Position in the ‘Online GLAD International Art Competition 2020’, organized by Global Learners Academy of Development.
LETTER TO BAPU
As per the results declared by Ministry of Communications (Government of India), Maliha Qureshi of X-F topped the list in the category of ‘UPTO 18 YEARS OF AGE, CATEGORY-II ENVELOPE’ and has won a Cash Prize of Rs 25,000 INR in ‘DHAI AKHAR’, a national letter writing campaign, ‘Letter to Bapu, the Father of the Nation’.
SUSTAINABLE GOALS GO CREATIVE
The Institut Français, Embassy of France, invited students to design comic strip. The students of class IX chose theme of ‘Lifestyle Diseases'. In this regard, the comic strip of Manya Soin of IX-G was published by the Institut Français de Delhi on its official page.
International Art Competition
Draw me a Neutrino
- Vedika Keswani(I G) and Atharva Keswani(VIE) unleashed their creativity and bagged the I Prize in 7- 12 yrs category respectively.
- Mukul Kankheria bagged the I Prize and Asmita Mallick bagged the II prize in the Teen category.
Capturing The Super Moon Contest
- Anvi Mehta stood I, Kartik Mandar excelled on the II Position and Saavya Bammijoined the winners on the III pedestal.
CBSE Ganga Quest Quiz
1039 students from classes VI-XII participated in the Second Edition of CBSE Ganga Quest Quiz.
❖ Ishaan Kumar of class- XII-F stood First in Grade IV Category and will get Certificate + Tablets and Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 1 year and a Certificate.
❖Deeksha Dhawan of class- X-H is among the Top 20 winners Pan India of Grade II Category and will receive Knowledge Kit and Topper Advanced Pack Subscription valid for 6 months.