Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi has issued detailed guidelines of Examination and promotion of students for classes III to VIII to be implemented from the session 2023-24. The link to the order is given below:
A copy of the order is also available on the school website under circulars. You are requested to go through the order carefully. School will be conducting orientation session for all parents in due course of time to explain the entire process and guidelines for examination and promotion.
Laksh Vir Sehgal
It is a matter of great pride for all of us that the school has been scaling new heights and has achieved commendable positions in various prestigious school ranking surveys.
The list of our achievements includes: -
- 1st position in Leaders Category in Central Delhi for the 4th consecutive year in the prestigious Times School Survey 2022.
- In the league tables of Education World, India School Rankings 2022-23, we have been ranked 9th in Delhi City, 20th at State level and 45th at All India level in the category Co-ed Day schools.
- The school has been awarded the Education Today Jury Award 2022 for ‘Outstanding contributions in Early Years of Education’.
- Education Today also accorded us the 1st position for ‘Most Impactful Integration of Technology’ in New Delhi in the CBSE category in North India’s School Merit Awards.
- The school has been awarded the Education World Grand Jury Award for being ranked amongst the top 10 schools of India in the category ‘Library and Reading Culture’.
We thank all our stakeholders for being our pillars of support and for their contributions in our glorious journey of success. These accolades would not have been possible without enthusiastic participation of our students and the untiring efforts of the faculty. We are proud to share our joy with you and look forward to your active support in our future endeavors also.
L. V. Sehgal
The Parent Teacher Meeting of Classes VI-VIII is scheduled for Saturday 01 October 2022 from 8:00 AM-10:15 AM
Bal Bharati Public School, GRH Marg is organising a Vaccination Drive for all the eligible citizens above 12 years on 16.7.22 from 8am- 1pm in the school auditorium.
Vaccination charges would be as per government norms.
You all are requested to spread the message among your friends and family. This will help the society to protect themselves from COVID-19.