The Parent Teacher Association has been enthusiastically lending its support to various school activities. It regularly helps in the organization of the following programmes/events:
- Co- curricular activities like Cricket coaching, Judo, Skating and Aerobics.
- Art, Painting, Cartoon Making competition for junior school students on Children's Day.
- Felicitation of school staff completing 25 years of service on Teachers' Day and those attaining superannuation.
- Felicitation of students who have excelled in academics, sports and other activities.
- Providing financial assistance by paying tuition fee of students who have suffered a bereavement through the loss of the head of the family